Sunday 4 March 2007

L.A.S.E.R. research




Images from : http://muonics.net/blog/index.php?postid=15

I have been looking into making this L.A.S.E.R. tagging system but on a much smaller scale. Using the link above which contains full details of the equipment they used, and the application, I will recreate this project with my own projector, camera (borrowed from friend), and PC needed for the program they have written, that is able to track the green light from the laser. As far as I can tell the software provided can be manipulated with some simple changes in its code, to react to any colour of laser, and hopefully be made to do some other interesting things. Once I have bought a new bulb for my projector, and have my PC up and running once again, I will see if I can get this to work. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: